Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 1

C 43
W42
H 45 1/2

Dress Size 14

I must admit, it was a cold morning.  One of those days that when you step outside it feels brisk, but once the wind starts to blow you slowly realize your ears are going numb.  Lucky I put a hat on little man, he is however the one who started crawling in the jogger when I was thinking of not going.  I have yet to actually do the mile count on my route but at a good speed walking rate it took me 50 minutes.  When I got to work today I could feel it.  Although today is my official "day 1" I have been walking for 3 so the pain is kicking in.  I assume this is a good thing.

For breakfast I had a piece of whole wheat toast with blackberry jam and a mixture of bananas, strawberries and blackberries. Lunch was grilled chicken and lettuce in a whole wheat tortilla with non fat ranch.  Tonight I got home at 930 from work so although I want to create a dinner that I "ate", the truth is baked pita chips with low fat taziki.  That is not healthy and I will be working on that tomorrow.

Total cost of todays food: $5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment