Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wow!

C 43
W40
H 44

So, it has officially been a week and I was quite surprised to find my measurements have already begun to change!  I have made some adjustments over the last week to make my exercise routine a bit more scheduled.  I have designated Mon Wed and Fri to strength training and Tues Thurs and Sat for cardio with sunday off.  I have also mapped out my walking route and it is approximately 2.75 miles.  Giving myself 50 minutes to speed walk it with my son in the jogger burns almost 400 calories.

I have joined a fabulous site called sparkpeople.com that helps out with meal planning, calorie tracking and workout scheduling.  It also has groups you can join and friends going through the same challenges.

Today I made pancakes for my son and I had one with slices of strawberry and a cup of coffee.  I am heading to work in an hour so I have to pack the rest of my food for today.  I am bringing fresh spinach that will be tossed with balsamic vinaigrette and feta with slices of chicken, an orange and almonds to snack on and for dinner 2 slices of 65 calorie whole wheat bread with a turkey burger patty and tomato slices served with pan sauteed green and yellow squash.  My total food cost for today is $7.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment